Ziad, an Ayusa exchange student from Egypt, shares his warm, filling recipe for Potatoes Sinia!
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- Tomato sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 stack of celery
Steps to Make:
- Chop the potatoes into slices and put them in warm water.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into slices
- Spread them out together in the dish
- Mix water, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce together, then pour it into the dish
- Cut the celery and spread it on top
- Put the butter on top of it
- Put in the oven at 350 F for 45 minutes (it may take more depending on the potatoes)