A yummy recipe for Carrot Pudding from exchange student Bhavya from India!
- 50 grams carrot
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Mixed nuts
- Wash and peel the carrots then curate them. Set aside for 5 min.
- In a pan, add ghee and let it ball then add the dry nuts and roast them. Set it aside to cool down.
- In a separate pan, add milk, saffron & carrot. Stir until the carrot is fully soft.
- Then add the sugar. Cook until half of the moisture evaporates. Add saffron and more nuts to cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!