Exchange student Ysia gets help from her assistant chef & host brother to make some French crepes. She even teaches him the crepe flip technique!
- 4 cups of flour
- 6 eggs
- 1L of milk
- Fruit, powdered sugar, honey, Nutella, or all of them! (optional)
How to make:
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together with a mixer. Then, beat in the flour until smooth.
- Lightly grease a large pan with butter or oil over medium/high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan and immediately rotate it around until it makes a large thin circle in the pan.
- When it has turned light brown, shake the pan or use a spatula to move it around. Then FLIP! Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Top with your choice of Nutella, fruit, sugar, honey - whatever you like & enjoy!