It is sometimes hard to describe what the exchange experience means to others. It leaves a lasting impact on not only host families but also, of course, the exchange students themselves. This is why we want to hear from students what it has meant!
Ayusa is encouraging current students to create a 3-5 minute video that highlights what this exchange experience has meant to them. We would like to hear from them about:
- Something that was surprising or interesting about America
- Something that was surprising or interesting about where they have been living
- What their experience with American high school has been like
- What their experience with their host family has been like
- Their overall favorite experience while on program or what has been the biggest impact they have experienced on program
We will randomly select 5 students to receive a gift from Ayusa as a thank you for sharing their experience - their choice of any item in the Ayusa store.
We encourage students to be creative with the video! If they would like to include their host family, Ayusa Community Representative, or friends, feel free to!
The deadline to submit the video file is April 30. Students can send Ayusa the video file by:
- Emailing the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uploading the video file to an online sharing platform, such as Google Docs, Dropbox, or Box.com
- Mailing Ayusa a USB drive with the video file on it to the below address
Attn: Video Contest
600 California Street 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
If students are not able to send Ayusa the video file in one of the above methods, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to send it!
We ask that students do not share your video on social media until Ayusa has had a chance to view it.
If there are any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your Community Representative.