Important Payment Notes:
Pay your final program balance by April 1st for Academic Year/Fall Semester/Fall Trimester/Summer programs and receive a $150 program discount.
- Submit all remaining necessary documents 2 weeks from online submission and receive a $100 program discount. Documents must be received or postmarked no later than 14 calendar days after the date of your online submission.
- By submission of an online application, you agree that all outstanding balances will be automatically charged to the credit card provided at the time of online application submission in accordance with our payment policies. Please contact Ayusa prior to any due dates as listed above to make alternate payment arrangements if necessary.
- In the event of an application deadline extension, applications received after the original deadline must include a $2500 payment. All final balances will be due as outlined in the payment schedule above. In the rare event of an application being accepted after the final balance due date, full payment (including applicable airline taxes and fuel surcharges) will be due in full with application submission.
- Applicable scholarships and/or other discounts will be applied to final payment.
|Payment||Payment Due||2012 Academic Year / Fall Semester / Fall Trimester Summer Application & Payment Due Dates||2013 Spring Semester Application and Payment Due Dates *|
|Application Deadline:||March 31, 2012||May 31, 2012|
|1st Payment||$500||Due with online application submission||Due with online application submission|
|2nd Payment||$2,000||Due 15 calendar days after online application submission||Due 15 calendar days after online application submission|
|Final Payment||Remaining balance plus applicable airline taxes and fuel surcharges||May 1, 2012||November 1, 2012|
Payments received 3 business days or more after the payment due date will be charged a non-refundable $75 late fee.
- If a payment is late 14 business days or more after the payment due date, your application will be considered withdrawn and normal cancellation fees will apply. If you wish to re-instate your application there will be an additional non-refundable $250 re-instatement fee.
- Non-refundable fees: returned check fee $50, incoming bank wire fee $25, air deviation fee: $125 plus applicable fare difference (subject to availability), transportation/special arrangements fee: $100 or more (students traveling on non-Ayusa air arrangements and not arriving within the designated arrivals window will be assessed independent transfer fees which will vary by destination).
- Ayusa Study Abroad does not include airline taxes and/or fuel surcharges in their published program price. These additional charges will be included on your final invoice and can be up to $700 or more depending on destination and current airline fuel surcharges.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Withdrawal from a program is effective on the date that written notification is received by Ayusa (mail, fax, or email). All cancellation penalties are calculated based on application submission and program start dates. Program start dates are calculated based on departure date from US. In the rare event of an application being rejected a full refund will be issued less a $150 processing fee. For more details please refer to our payment and cancellation/refund polices.
- *Voluntary withdrawal or removal from program after start date: No refunds, additional fees may apply.