Ayusa exchange students come from all over the world to live with an American family and learn about American culture. They have a variety of interests, are eager to make a positive contribution to the communities they join and excited to live with a family just like yours!
- Share a new language and culture
with your family
- Build life-long international friendships
- Teach a student about American values
- Make a difference in the life of a
- Hosting is voluntary and unpaid
- Must provide students with a safe, supportive and culturally sensitive home environment
- English must be the primary language spoken in the home
- Must be able to commit to a 5-month semester or 10-month academic year
- Must be at least 25 years of age
Meet Our Amazing Students!
Since 1980, Ayusa has provided opportunities for more than 40,000 students from around the world to live and study through our programs. We believe that the personal relationships developed during the exchange year are one of the best ways to develop understanding and respect across cultures.